Sunday, August 14, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 128

It has been sooooo hot here in Missouri I really haven't done much crafting. But thankfully, this week has been much cooler with rain so I finally sat down and made a couple of cards for card challenges.



Here is the card I made for Card Patterns Sketch 128







The Sketch:





Recipe:

White card stock
CTMH paper pack - Mayberry
CTMH Exclusive Inks - Garden Green
CTMH SOTM - August, Wicked
Cuttlebug
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Scalloped Circles Large
Various embellishments - I don't remember.

Thanks for visiting




2 comments:

  1. What a lovely take on the sketch! Beautiful flower and embossing! Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is such a fun card! I am loving your inspiration and use of the Card Patterns sketch for this past week! Mmmm, COLOR, texture + FUN! Delightful share! Thanks for your inspiration! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I will return comment love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...