Thursday, May 26, 2011

Learn Something New Everyday!

Well, I know I am slow, but good grief! I just recently discovered the world of scrapbooking and card making. I had no idea this existed when my boys were little. (They are now 25 and 23!) So, now I have 25-27 years of pictures in a box to try to scrapbook. Since that sounds so overwhelming, I think I will just start with making cards.



While I was cruising around the internet discovering this new world, I also discovered Close To My Heart and just fell in love with their papers, clear stamps and everything else they have. Just gorgeous! So, since this month, May, they were having a consultant sign up special, I just couldn't resist. The amount of goodies in the consultant starter kit is unbelievable. Seriously.



After receiving my kit, I immediately dove in and made a couple of cards. I thought there were pretty good for my first try, but no where near the artistic perfection I have seen out there. These ladies (and gentlemen) make the most beautiful cards I have ever seen. I don't think I will ever buy a card from a store again.




I have never been a "card sending" person, but that has changed! I made the 2 Father's Day cards and I am in the process of making a graduation card for my youngest son's girlfriend that just graduated from college. This is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I will return comment love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...